Three ways we're here to serve you
Over the course of the coronavirus outbreak in the U.S. these last few months, many things have changed for everyone. But one thing that remains the same is our commitment to serving your family and ultimately, keeping your child healthy and safe. We understand how these challenging times make it harder to ensure your loved ones are protected. That’s why we’ve made it even easier for your child to have access to the utmost care.
Precautions we are taking for your protection:
Safety - We are following CDC guidelines to ensure the safest possible atmosphere in our facility for both patients and team members.
Guest limits - Only one parent is allowed to accompany their child during a visit.
Pre-screening - The waiting area has been closed and we are conducting additional Covid-19 pre-screening checks for anyone who enters.
Sterilization - We routinely complete an antimicrobial spray treatment in the office to rid surfaces of any bacteria, fungi and other harmful organisms. This treatment is preformed regularly per CDC guidelines.
Three ways we can see you:
We are conducting in-person visits so you and your child can continue to see their trusted pediatrician.
Please keep in mind:
- We only allow one parent to accompany their child during a visit.
- The waiting area is closed and we carry out additional COVID-19 pre-screening checks for anyone who enters.
To schedule an in-office visit for your child, please click here or text us at (469) 382-3796.
Telehealth appointments give you and your child greater access to care on your terms. Some reasons you can see your pediatrician through telehealth are:
- To create or review an Asthma Action Plan for your child
- Your child has allergies, a cold, congestion, urinary tract infections, minor scrapes and cuts, rashes, insect bites, pink eye, head lice, an ingrown toenail or a cough with no fever (5 years old and above)
- Your child is vomiting and experiencing diarrhea (2 years old and above)
- Your child needs a follow-up medication check
- You are seeking lactation consulting and more
Click here to schedule a telehealth appointment for your child. Talk to your scheduler about whether you should schedule an in-person or telehealth appointment by texting (469) 382-3796.
How Curbside Service works - During your telehealth appointment, the physician or advanced practitioner may decide your child needs to be seen through curbside service and will provide you with further instructions for the time and location to meet. Once you arrive at your scheduled meeting place all you and your family need to do is call the office to confirm you have arrived, then a team member will come out to see you.
Here are some reasons your pediatrician may want to see your child through curbside service:
- Body aches
- Sore throat
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
Text (469) 382-3796 or click here to learn more about how to schedule an appointment.